These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of Just Fearless, Herstory Connections, subsidiaries, partners, & assigns platforms, mobile applications, and website(s) that link to or reference these terms. By accessing, creating an account, or using the platforms you agree to these Terms and therefore constitute between you J.F. Enterprises, Just Fearless, Herstory Connections, partners, and subsidiaries, and assigns.
HERstory Connections - Subscription Pricing and Terms:
HERstory Connections is open to all women founded entities. HERstory Connection has 3 Membership Connections exclusively for Women creating the World's Largest Global Connection for Women Owned Businesses. It's HERstory Business, HERstory Creative, and HERstory Literary! For the members of HERstory Divisions listed above there are 3 tier membership levels with features and perks to connect and engage your target audience. Silver Tier and Gold Tier. Users looking to connect with HERstory Members have a Free Membership or Paid Premium Membership which is Ad Free and with extra perks and features.
HERstory Connections Businesses, Creatives, and Literary are able to purchase their membership through the website and with an in-app purchase to enroll in the Silver, Gold, or Platinum Tier membership levels. By registering you certify that you are a fully woman owned business, creative, or literary. The one time free application for the Just Fearless Angel Fund is only valid during the member's current active annual membership. The membership subscription auto renews annually unless they log in and cancel their membership. There are NO refunds as all sales are final. Reminders are emailed 7 days before the auto renewal happens with an option to upgrade, turn off auto renewal, or cancel if desired at the pricing offered. Options and pricing are subject to change without notice. Membership subscription renews automatically unless turned off or canceled at 24 hours prior to the end of the membership subscription.
We may change the terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to the platforms is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the platforms. When and if we make changes to these terms, it will be made available on this page. The date listed at the top of this page is the date revisions were last made. If you continue to use our platforms, you will be bound by the updated terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated terms, you can delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with NO refund given under any circumstances. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of the new terms
Using Our Platforms and Your Commitment
"You", "Your", "their", and "they" refer to you as the User of the platforms. A "User" is someone who accesses, browses, or in any other way uses the platforms. "Platforms" includes any of our websites, apps, mobile applications, and more. "We", "Us", and "Our" refers to Just Fearless , HERstory Connections, Subsidiaries, and Assigns.
You agree to the following for use of our platforms, mobile applications, and websites:
We value and respect your privacy. We want to be transparent about how we use your personal information and your rights to control your data. When you use our services, you consent to us collecting, using, and disclosing your data as described herein.
It describes our policies on collecting, storage of data, use, sharing and disclosure of information collected from you directly or indirectly about you. It applies to all products and services offered by us including our mobile application, contests, and other services communicated through our emails and website(s).
We never sell your personal data to third parties. If you have questions about the use of your information, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you discover that someone has created or shared data depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with verification and proof.
1. How we collect, store, and use data and your information. When you choose to use any of the products or services offered by us, we collect and store information about you. The purpose of using your information is to provide you with the highest quality of service and personalization of your experience and to fulfill requests and searches within our applications, display relevant advertising, provide customer service, system backups, security planning; a set of policies, tools and procedures to enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or human-induced disaster, track usage, provide statistical information to business owners listed with us, marketing and sales related purposes such as providing you with advertising that is relevant to your interests.
What is public information?
When you use our app, we collect a unique ad-tracking identifier from your device, and third parties with whom we partner are using cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, local shared objects such as advertising identifiers (including mobile identifiers such as Apple’s IDFA or Google’s Advertising ID) and similar technology when you use our mobile applications and websites. Cookies may have unique identifiers, and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. Cookies may transmit information about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session. Important note: these identifiers are unique to your device, they do not contain any of your personal information such as name or email address.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: Parties with whom we may share your information:
4. UNAUTHORIZED DATA USE: Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by emailing email@example.com with verification and proof.
6. DATA OF CHILDREN: We do not target children under sixteen. Although visitors of all ages may use our app, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, following a notification by a parent or any other means of discovery about a child under sixteen has been improperly registered on our site by using false information, We take steps to remove all information and delete the child’s account.
7. SECURITY: We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to , both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We absolutely values its users and therefore keeping you in person and your data safe is our number one priority. Contact us anytime with regards to Privacy concerns; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disputes, Choice of Law
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE OUR ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORMS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORMS, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
Disputes - choice of Law:
You agree to submit any and all claims, suits, etc solely through arbitration for the purpose of litigating any such claim. The laws of Hong Kong , to the extent not preempted by or inconsistent with international law, will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.